- Wed, Dec 01EdwardsvilleKeynote for the Illinois Region V Career and Technical Education SystemsCTE professionals and student support staff have faced unprecedented challenges and stress over the past two school years. This keynote will focus on what teachers and counselors need to know and practice in order to best support themselves and their students now and in the rapidly-changing future.
- Thu, Dec 09Online/ZoomHow are the Teens and Tweens? Insights into Adolescent Mental Health & Connectedness During COVID-19CERES Institute for Children & Youth at Boston University Wheelock College is hosting this discussion on adolescent mental health and the importance of connection during COVID-19. The event features a presentation of the latest research on adolescent mental health during the pandemic.
- Fri, Feb 04MinnesotaCurrency-Building in Alternative Education: Helping Students Survive and Thrive at the Same TimeEvery kid learns differently, and not all young people thrive in a traditional high school model. I'm thrilled to join Minnesota's Association of Alternative Programs this February to share why alternative education programs are more important than ever before.
- March 1-4. Book Talk Date/Time is TBDhttps://npsiconference2022.us2.pathable.comAttracting college and career readiness teams from school districts across the US, the NPSI National Conference focuses on how to get all students ready for postsecondary success. NPSI core components are leadership, data strategy, and engagement school counselors as leaders.
- Date and time TBDO‘ahu, Hawaii, USA"Investing in Human Capital" Celebration SummitEducation leaders from across the Hawaiian Islands have engaged in a year-long leadership course. This culminating event will celebrate their extraordinary efforts to support students and run schools during these challenging times.